Name: Hafele (Thailand) Limited
Address: 57 Soi Sukhumvit 64, Sukhumvit Road, Phakanong Tai, Phakanong, Bangkok 10260
Contact: email@example.com, Tel. 02-768-7171
- Hafele Smart Living
- Hafele Smart Lock
- Hafele Access
B. THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
a) Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, user name, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference or time zone information into your account.
b) Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
a) Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
b) Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
c) Log Information: When you use our app, the system and exception log may be uploaded.
d) Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geo-location when you use our specific Products or Services, such as robot cleaner and weather service.
3. Smart Devices Related Information:
a) Basic Information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products or Services, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
b) Information Reported by Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you elect to connect with our Products or Services, we may collect different information reported by your Smart Devices. For example, smart weights or fitness trackers may report your height, weight, body fat mass (BFM), BMI and skeletal muscle mass (SMM); smart cameras may report images or videos captured by it.
C. THE OBJECTIVE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
4. Marketing Communication: We may process your Personal Data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to opt-out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your Personal Data to manage such activities.
5. Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
D. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
At Hafele, we only share Personal Data in ways that we tell you about. We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
1. To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
2. To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, with your Smart Devices, and/or networks and systems through which you access and use our Sites and Services.
3. As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
4. To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities.
Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
E. RETENTION AND DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The Company will keep your personal data for 10 years for both soft file and hard file at the Company’s centre dive. After that, the Company will destroy data by delete it from our saver
F. CHANGE OF PRIVACY NOTICE
The Company will review the privacy notice regularly in accordance with the practise and the law and relevant regulation. If there are any changes for privacy notice, the Company will inform you the updated information in our website as the earliest convenience. Privacy notice was reviewed latest 2020-06-11. If there is any change in the purposes for processing your personal data, we will inform such change to you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of such changes of purposes, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
G. SAFETY & SECURITY MEASURES
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. Hafele provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, Hafele proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing Email firstname.lastname@example.org
H. RIGHT OF DATA SUBJECT
The company acknowledges and respects your legal rights in relation to personal information about you which is under the control of the company. According to the conditions stipulating the rights specified in the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 as follows:
- The client has the right to access and obtain a copy of his or her personal data for which the data controller is responsible.
- The client shall have the right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of his or her personal data.
- The client shall have the right to request the controller to erase, destroy or make it become unidentifiable data.
- The client shall have the right to restrict the use of personal data.
- The client shall be able to easily withdraw consent as it given.