Purchasing Officer (Oversea)
- Liaise and coordinate with new suppliers locally and abroad to ensure all products purchased meet Hafele quality and standard
- Assist Project Manager in solving problems on faulty products.
- Manage and control import and export activities
- Deal with the Custom Department on all relevant import documents
- Maintain article master data such as prices, lead times, etc.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- Having1 - 2 year (s) experience in Overseas purchasing is preferable
- Having good knowledge in local and oversea purchasing, negotiation technique and some of ERP (SAP) systems is advantage