Product Trainer (Furniture Fittings)
- To develop and to maintain a professional and dedicated training solution.
- Responsible for end-to-end Training Process.
- To work closely with Training Manager, Product Training and Promotion Team, Product Management Team, and HR to conduct and facilitate courses.
- To plan, develop, and arrange training programs for both soft-hard skill trainings.
- To develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- To review and evaluate, training programs for compliance with quality objectives and government standards.
- To remain current on training instructional methodologies and technology such as, e-Learning (LMS), Visual Class and Distance Learning.
- Project assignments as assigned from Line Manager.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial and Technology Education, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience as a Trainer with E-Learning, Training, and technical training skills.
- Self-motivation, enthusiastic, result-focused, imitative to new ideas, teamwork and willing to learn.
- Can travel occasionally.