Product Engineer (Architect Hardware & Home Appliance)
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial and Technology Education, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience as a Trainer with E-Learning, Training, and technical training skills.
- Self-motivation, enthusiastic, result-focused, imitative to new ideas, teamwork and willing to learn.
- Can travel occasionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred mechanical/electrical/civil) or related field.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in relevant field preferably in home appliance, furniture, hardware, or similar industry and products.
- Manage BOM and use of ERM system.
- Experience with casting, forging, welding, metal finishing coating would be advantage.
- Understanding of testing methods and certification.
- Basic knowledge of Purchasing and Logistics.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Native Thai speaker with good command of English.
- Strong technical understanding.
- Negotiation skills / Communication skills / Presentation skills.
- MS Office and AutoCAD/Sketch Up is advantage.