Material Planning Officer
- Coordinate and execute product order schedule for assigned job using ERP
- Analyze data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory level without impact to customer service levels
- Planning production BoM and execute product quantity to Packing Department
- Monitor assigned areas to ensure product delivery dates meets as planned
- Collaborate with internal related party to determine and apply appropriate ordering, inventory, and replenishment policies.
- Identify and coordinate advance notice to Sales, input and resolution of product shortages or overages
- Assist Purchaser during project customer contract development to ensure the supply agreements are implemented ad execute effectively and efficiently
- Create the regular report with analysis and establish to related partie
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Master’s degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management , Industrial Engineering or other related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Material Planning and Supply Chain Management
- Experience in purchasing and material control
- Experience in forecast and analysis
- Skilled in production and supplier scheduling