Graphic Designer (Shop Display)
- Design, review contents & develop the layout of Digital and Printing material
- Controlling quality of Digital and Printing documents taking into account the company corporate identity
- Graphic and picture editing/creation
- Development own skills in term of graphic & software
- Maintain close-relationship and support to related departments and Digital and Printing supplier
- Implement and maintain ISO 9001: 2008 as defined in HTH’S quality manual
- Bachelor degree in Visual Art, Communications Arts, Architect, Media Design or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ in commercial printing design and projects i.e. catalogues, brochures, leaflets, packaging design, advertisement artworks etc.
- Have knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, QuarkXPress , Photography , Printing Process and Digital Online Marketing.